SA Collateral Management System
LCH SA’s system for processing and managing margin
The Collateral Management System (CMS) is the beating heart of LCH's margin processing proposition for our members.
The CMS is an online collateral management application hosted on the LCH Portal which puts you in control, enabling you to prefund margin, recall excess margin and substitute posted collateral, while enhancing transparency on the status of instructions and reducing the risk of errors or omissions.
The CMS enables Clearing Members at LCH SA to:
- Instruct movements of securities to/from the clearing house or transfer securities between markets and sub accounts
- Instruct movements of cash to/from the clearing house
- View online security and cash balances as well as online collateral valuations for securities
- Receive email notifications of instructions and instruction status updates
- Export instruction and balance data to .csv files
The CMS SWIFT MX Messaging Service will be introduced for LCH SA in a later stage.
For further information please contact email@example.com
In the event of an outage of the CMS, Clearing Members will be notified via Bulletin of the switch to contingency arrangements.
In that case Clearing Members should use the below forms for securities and cash collateral movements to be addressed to the following generic email address: Collateral.Ops.FR@lch.com
Securities, Derivatives and Fixed Income
Collateral Operations Forms
For further information please contact Treasury.Ops.FR@lch.com